WITH STEPHANIE SURJAN
Follow my Footprints
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- 1st Mother’s Day Gift Ideas She’ll Actually Like
- Simple Learning Activities for 2 Year Old’s
- Paper Plate Easter Activities for 2-3 year old’s
- Working Mom Guilt Quotes to Make you Smile
- Mom Burnout Symptoms to Look our for + Checklist
- 9 Parenting Tips for New Moms -1st year
This blog is for moms who are struggling to find balance in their life. Motherhood is a conflicted reality for many. Feelings of guilt for not doing enough while being exhausted by everyday expectations takes a toll.
Here you will find comfort in reading about motherhood, self-care, (gentle) parenting and products that moms can enjoy. Whatever stage of parenthood you are in, you are not alone! There are plenty of us who struggle (and love) being moms.
Ps. There is a large portion of breastfeeding (newborn & toddler) blog posts too.. because- why not? 🙂
Lets Find Some Balance Amidst the Chaos.
I’d love to hear from you.