WITH STEPHANIE SURJAN
Follow my Footprints
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- What Is Breast Milk Good For? 17 Surprising Ideas
- 62 Unique Monthly Subscription Boxes For Families – CrateJoy
- Can You Mix Breast Milk And Formula?
- Why Do Children Not Listen? The Unconventional Truth
- How Much Water Should I Drink to Lose Weight – This will Surprise You
- When Life After a Baby Is Rough-A Postpartum Guide for New Moms
This blog is for those of you who are breastfeeding or want to breastfeed and need help. Enjoy a personal view of breastfeeding from a mama who has been there and is still breastfeeding past infancy.
You will find information on breastfeeding for beginners, extended breastfeeding (past 12mo) and general mom life experiences! Whatever stage of breastfeeding you are in, you are not alone! There are plenty of us who decide (and struggle) nursing our littles.
We need to stick together and create AWARENESS.
I’d love to hear from you.