WITH STEPHANIE SURJAN
Follow my Footprints
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
- 7 Tips to Overcome Working Mom Exhaustion
- 9 Self Care Tips From Moms (Who Blog)
- 5 Ways Gentle Parenting Discipline Varies From Mainstream
- Budget Friendly Breastfeeding Classes Online for New Moms
- Is Breast Milk Good For Adults? Make Sure You Know The Risks
- What Is Breast Milk Good For? 17 Surprising Ideas
This blog is for moms who are struggling to find balance in their life. Motherhood is a conflicted reality for many. Feelings of guilt for not doing enough while being exhausted by everyday expectations takes a toll.
Here you will find comfort in reading about motherhood, (gentle) parenting and products that moms can enjoy. Whatever stage of parenthood you are in, you are not alone! There are plenty of us who struggle (and love) being moms.
Ps. There is a large portion of breastfeeding (newborn & toddler) blog posts too.. because- why not? 🙂
Lets Find Some Balance Amidst the Chaos.
I’d love to hear from you.